Nobody is immune from an unforeseen event or a difficult end of the month. We know how stressful this situation can be and add to your problems. At Prêt Pour Aider, we believe that a bad credit rating shouldn’t prevent you from being able to borrow, as long as the loan requested doesn’t put you too much in debt. In addition, our loans are repayable in 12 months, allowing you to pay off your debt quickly.
Work with a trustedcompany
Because you find yourself in a difficult, stressful situation, you need our help to get out of this mess. That’s why, in addition to granting you a loan quickly if your situation allows it, we assist you every day of the week online.
In what situationsshould you take out a loan with bad credit??
The personal loan for bad credit therefore lets you deal with your expenses and avoid defaults in payment or payments with insufficient funds as well as the fees that these generate.
Even if you’ve decided to limit the use of credit, there are situations where credit is the only solution to deal with an urgent money need. For example, this is the case when:
- your car breaks down and you need to take it to the mechanic
- you just received a large bill from Hydro-Québec
- your appliance needs to be replaced because it’s out of order
- you need to pay off some health care expenses
- you want to take off for a few days to recharge your batteries.
The financial conditions,particularly in case of default in payment
- Annual interest rate of 20% (APR)
- Any default in payment will bear interest at the annual rate of 20% and, in case of formal notice, action, request, demand, and/or legal proceedings, the customer accepts and agrees to pay an additional amount equal to 20% of the capital due as liquidated damages and to pay the legal fees incurred by Prêt Pour Aider.
- A file analysis fee is applicable when taking out the loan.