- An up-to-date bank account statement (60 days)
- Two recent pay stubs with indication of direct deposit to a Canadian bank account
- Two pieces of ID with photo (driver’s license and/or health insurance card) and your social insurance number
- One specimen check
- A proof of residence (lease, mortgage, telephone bill or hydro bill)
- Applicant must have occupied a stable job for at least 6 months
- Applicant must be 18 years and over
- Applicant must have an average net income of $ 1,200 per month
- Applicant’s pay must be deposited by direct deposit (if it is not the case, please contact one of our agents)
- Applicant must have a Canadian bank account
- Applicant must be a Canadian resident
- Applicant must not intend to go bankrupt
- Applicant must not have any other loans with any other companies similar to Ready to Help
Please note that should you not meet all the admissibility criteria above, you can still apply for a loan with one of our agents by providing a bank statement of the last two months. Acceptance is not guaranteed.
- Excess NSF payments in your account;
- Insufficient pay (less than $1,200.00 net per month)
- Applicant’s short term debt is too high
- Providing any false information or any incomplete documents
- Having many loans with companies similar to Ready to Help
Your application will not automatically be declined. We will consider your request. Please contact one of our agents.
Currently, we allow loans of $500 or more.
Yes, we require companies to have had such a license for at least two years
Yes. Your application will be reviewed by one of our agents.
Please note that any applicant currently on social assistance are not accepted.
- At work
- At the post office
- Bureau en gros / Staples
- Photocopy center
- Corner store
- Yellow pages
- With a scanner application for smart phones and tablets (example CamScanner)
- Companies that hold a money lending license issued by the Office de la protection du consommateur offer annual interest rates of 20% (APR).
- Any default in payment shall bear interest at the rate of 20% and, in case of formal notice, action, application, request and/or pursuit, the customer agrees and accepts to pay an additional amount equal to 20% of capital owed as damages liquidity and pay extrajudicial fees incurred by Ready To Help.
- Membership fee of $20 per week
The applicant’s debt will be sent to a collection agency.